The Spire Windsor Clinic is a diagnostic and consulting clinic providing local patients with high specification facilities including state-of-the-art scanning.
A 3-storey building of traditional construction at 30 Frances Road, Windsor required extensive renovation. The project scheme was to convert the existing building formerly used as an office into a new clinic containing an MRI scanner, X-ray machines and other specialist equipment.
In summary, work comprised:
- Demolition of internal walls
- Installation of new steel supporting beams
- Demolition and removal of external wall to facilitate the installation of the MRI scanner
- New electrical wiring
- Removal of existing RC staircase
- Installation of new open tread staircase
- Internal partitions and linings
- New suspended ceilings
- New internal finishes
- External works
For a period of time, roads around the site were closed whilst the new scanner was lifted into place.
The project was delivered on time to accept new clinical staff and new patients.