Complete modification of an existing retail unit in Ipswich with extensive demolition works to create a new entrance façade.
Installation of the new façade, complete with two new entrance porticos, and glazed canopies and entrance screens.
Division of one retail unit into two with new jumbo stud dividing party wall. Installation of mezzanine floor to one unit.
Over clad existing roof and remedial symphonic drainage works. External works to reconfigure front car park adjacent to main entrance.
Key Client Benefits
- Team devoted to the project throughout the negotiation.
- Input into phasing the development works to accommodate existing tenants.
- Two schemes developed and priced to suit client and tenant desires.
- Existing retail park traded without disruption to business.
- Management of Statutory Authorities to ensure compliance with the overall programme.