Easter Park Aldermaston comprises 35 industrial units of varying sizes from 4,000 sq ft to 57,000sq ft with subsequent internal road network and parking for each unit.
The industrial units are made up of mass pour pad foundations supporting a steel portal frame with high quality cladding and curtain walling including a number of architectural design features. Inside the larger units will have a small mezzanine floor for office space and a service core with disabled toilets and showers. All the smaller units will also have disabled toilets.
Easter Group is environmentally conscious and this is reflected in the extensive landscaping scheme planned for around the park, including a large feature pond that also serves as part of the rainwater drainage system for the park.
Key Client Benefits
- Management of Statutory Authorities from initial design through to installation,
- Reconfiguration of external wall system to increase lettable floor area.
- Accelerated programme to complete pre-let units.
- Quality site set-up, client branding and marketing suite.
- Agreement of an “all risk” fixed price contract sum leading to no instructions or confrontations during the works.
- Re-modelling site levels to minimise cut and fill.
- Working with nominated consultants to value engineer programme and cost whilst maintaining the high level of finish demanded by the client.